Net Zero Carbon Event
At the end of last year Poole Dick held our second ‘Preparing for a Net Zero Future – Are we on track?’ breakfast event, focussed on the Retrofit market. The event concentrated on the residential and commercial sectors, sharing best practice and exploring the challenges developers and landlords face across both the public and private sector to make their building stock compliant.
The event was again held at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and saw our panel of five industry experts and host:
- Judy Noah (Director of Development at One Manchester)
- Bev Taylor (Energy & Environment Director at Bruntwood)
- Tim Wood (Director of Innovation & Sustainability North at Equans)
- Peter Bartley (Sustainability Manager at AEW Architects)
- Andy Bayley (Director at Poole Dick)
- Stewart Grant (Consultant at Poole Dick and AEW)
To kick things off, Tim Wood provided an overview of some completed decarbonisation schemes, the challenges faced and lessons learnt from these case studies. Peter Bartley gave an update on COP27 outputs before Stewart Grant facilitated a Q&A session with the panellists and audience.
Read more Poole Dick NZC 2022 Event Article.
For further information on this event or the subject of sustainability, please do get in touch.