Our TrustMark Registered Retrofit Coordinators, Assessors, Advisors, and Evaluators will provide the highest quality service to ensure your retrofit project achieves your intended cost, programme, and quality objectives, to achieve PAS 2035 compliance.
When paired with our Cost Manager and Contract Administrator core services, we provide seamless, efficient, and cost-effective retrofit professional services.
We can also provide Retrofit Designer services through our trusted partnerships, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ for Retrofit professional services.
Our PAS 2035 Retrofit services include
- Coordinate data gathering
- Undertake Risk Assessments
- Undertake Whole Dwelling Assessments
- Prepare the Improvement Option Evaluations to determine Energy Efficient Measures
- Prepare the Medium Term Management Plan
- Manage the project team before, during, and after the design and installation of the measures.
- Manage Commissioning and Handover
- Undertake Evaluations of the completed works