We are responsible for supporting our clients on all health and safety matters relating to their construction projects.
The Principal Designer has a vital role in coordinating health and safety and ensuring that issues are efficiently addressed throughout the pre and post-contract stages of a development.
Safety is of the utmost importance on all our construction projects. Our Principal Designer will ensure that the CDM regulations are adhered to throughout the construction process.
Our services include
- Practical construction and design advice
- Liaison with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Provision of pre-construction information
- Review of contractor’s health and safety provisions
- Regular site safety inspections
- Ensuring operation information is provided
- Coordination of health and safety files
- Ensuring maintenance information is provided