Steve graduated with a diploma in Quantity Surveying in 1988 and joined the practice in the same year. He was elected a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 1991 and made an Associate Director in 2001, later becoming a Director in 2005.
- Lidl Great Britain – new build and modernisation schemes across the Midlands and South of England; pre-acquisition due diligence; utilities procurement and management; cost planning and tender pack preparation
- Keele University – refurbishment and planned maintenance of the existing residential estate currently in year 22 of 47
- Aspire Housing – delivery of older persons’ and general needs housing projects; assistance with the preparation of their new development guide; and pre-acquisition due diligence
- Prestbury Estates – construction of four luxury apartments in Bowdon, Cheshire
- Honeycomb Group – numerous housing projects since the 1980’s, including one of the first extra care schemes (Bradley Village – 177 units)
- Primary Health Properties – insurance valuations of the medical centre’s UK portfolio (approximately 130 properties located from Inverness to Bridport)
- Stoke on Trent City Council – primary and secondary school extensions and new developments
- North Staffordshire YMCA – ongoing redevelopment of their campus. This commenced in 2010 and we are currently on site with a 48 unit transitional housing project
- Stoke on Trent College – project management of building condition improvement works
- Shropshire Rural Housing Association – Employer’s Agent services in connection with the delivery of in excess of 300 units since the 1980’s.
- Project Management
- Employer’s Agent
- Cost Management
- Due Diligence
- Senior Living
- Student Accommodation
- Refurbishment and Maintenance
Outside of Work
A dedicated follower of sport, Steve would have Paul Gascoigne over for dinner, dazzle his guest with beans on toast and complete the evening with Match of the Day.
A man of culture, Steve admires Notre Dame and Stoke City FC in equal measure.
In 10 years time you may see Steve in the winners’ enclosure at Aintree, having finally fulfilled his ambition to own a (swift) racehorse.