Senior Surveyor and Principal Designer
MRICS, Tech IOSH
Paul graduated as a Quantity Surveyor in 1986 and was elected as a Member of the RICS in 1989. Paul joined the company in 2007 and has a wealth of experience acting as Cost Consultant, Employer’s Agent and CDM Principal Designer on a variety of projects within the health, residential and commercial sectors.
- YMCA, Stoke-on-Trent – 46 newly refurbished transitional living apartments
- Wrekin Housing Trust — 4 newly refurbished extra care schemes in Wombourne, Oswestry, Newcastle and Telford. Between 52 and 85 units.
- Staffordshire Housing Association – 100 unit extra care development incorporating offices in Stoke-on-Trent
- Wirral Partnership Homes – 60 unit ‘extra care’ apartment scheme together with 19 older person bungalows, Sutton Way, Ellesmere
- Wrekin Housing Trust – residential development of 34 new houses and 12 converted apartments, Bank Street, Cheadle, Staffordshire
- Keele University – refurbishment of student Halls of Residence: 2015-2019 programme.
- Project Management
- Employer’s Agent
- Cost Management
- Project Monitoring
- CDM Principal Designer
- Senior Living
- Refurbishment and Maintenance
Outside of Work
Paul enjoys spending time in the countryside with his two dogs, taking photos of landscapes. He loves to travel, when he can, and has so far visited 15 states in the USA. He also enjoys astronomy, gardening and DIY.