BSc, DipQS, A1 Assessor
Jonathan has worked in the industry for over 25 years, for private practices and main contractors, as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, Commercial Director, Managing Director and Employer’s Agent. Joining us as a Senior Surveyor in March 2016, he soon progressed to an associate before Regional Director in 2019.
While maintaining his company management role, Jonathan undertakes a variety of traditional surveying roles as well as Project Management and expert witness duties.
- Whitbread – project and cost management on new build, refurbishment and maintenance programmes for their hotels and restaurants
- Costa Coffee – as the new build main contractor
- Blackpool Airport – as the new build main contractor
- JD Wetherspoons – as the refurbishment main contractor
- Dental Surgeries – as the refurbishment main contractor
- Professional Quantity Surveyor – full services including Bills of Quantities
- ICN housing framework – lead manager
- Lovell Later Living – extra care schemes
- Ombudsman Services and Swinton Insurance – fit out works to commercial properties
- Project Management
- Employer’s Agent
- Cost Management
- Expert Witness
- Project Monitoring
- Senior Living
- Hotel & Leisure
- Refurbishment and Maintenance
- Blue Light
Outside of Work
Jonathan has two beagles – who keep him walking! He also like to swim.
When he’s at home, and “on finishing his chores”, he follows the LA Lakers and finds some time for reading, mostly audiobooks, and his PlayStation.