MSc Quantity Surveying, Degree in International Business
James qualified with an undergraduate degree in International Business from Manchester Metropolitan University. This was followed by a Masters in Quantity Surveying from the University College of Estate Management
He came across the opportunity to work with us by engaging in a LinkedIn conversation with one of our surveyors!
While travelling, James worked on various construction sites around Australia.
- Keele University – accommodation planned maintenance
- Honeycomb Group – Lime Tree Court
- Tuscany House – warehouse conversion
- Aspire – Shavington, Deer’s Leap, Norton Canes Section 106 Developments
- Honeycomb Group – Swallows Nest
- Your Housing Group – Daisy Haye.
- Project Management
- Employer’s Agent
- Cost Management
- CDM Principal Designer
- Senior Living
- Student Accommodation
- Refurbishment and Maintenance
Outside of Work
James enjoys a range of activities outside of work, from walking his dog, chess and watching sport, right through to skiing, kick boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!