MSc Quantity Surveying
Alex joined Poole Dick in February 2016 and was working for the company, while completing a Master’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, before graduating in 2018. He is due to complete his APC in early 2022.
Experienced with Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT), New Engineering Contract (NEC) and Infrastructure Conditions of Contract (ICC) forms, he also has experience in projects from feasibility stages through to the end of the defects period, post-construction.
- Keele University – District Heating Network (DHN) schemes
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council – District Heating Network (DHN) schemes
- Multiple projects for various registered providers (mainly new build housing schemes and refurbishment projects)
- Manresa House new build and refurbishment in Harborne, Birmingham, for the Society of Jesus (Religious Order of the Catholic Church). Due to finish early 2022.
- Project Management
- Employer’s Agent
- Cost Management
- Due Diligence
- CDM Principal Designer
- Senior Living
- Refurbishment and Maintenance
- Energy & Infrastructure.
Outside of Work
An Aston Villa fan, Alex coaches and competes in freestyle wrestling and Brazilian jiu jitsu. He can speak German “pretty well” and is the two-time (and undefeated!) Stoke office baking champion.