Quantity Surveying, MRICS
Dave graduated as a Quantity Surveyor in 1988, joining us the same year as a Trainee Surveyor. He became a member of the RICS in 1991, having passed his professional exams.
Following a move to Singapore, Dave returned to Europe in early 2000, joining a large international construction consultancy to head up the commercial projects team, working on large city centre mixed use developments and industry parks. Dave re-joined our Manchester office in early 2006, as an Associate Director, tasked with developing the company’s commercial and leisure sector experience. He became a Regional Director in 2017 and has an active role in the marketing and development of the business. A member of a number of regional property organisations, he regularly attends seminars, conferences and other networking events.
- Bradbury Hall Developments – Bradbury Hall apartment, Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Global Brands – Casa Hotel
- OMI Architects – the Fusiliers Museum, Bury.
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel – Keele hotel development
- Nikal/Media Invest Entertainment – Blackpool Central Masterplan
- Housing Units Retail – the extension to their existing warehouse in East Manchester
- The Society of Jesuits Great Britain – Manresa House, Birmingham
- Triuva GMBH – 134 Edmund Street, Birmingham, office refurbishment and façade replacement
- Centurion Investments – Manchester Student Village ground floor office refurbishment.
- Employer’s Agent
- Cost Management
- Due Diligence
- Project Monitoring
- Student Accommodation
- Hotel & Leisure
- Refurbishment and Maintenance
- Warehouse and Distribution
Outside of Work
Dave has a love of travel, visiting some amazing places around the world. Staying closer to home, his last holiday was in Cornwall reliving some fantastic childhood memories. He is happiest outdoors, whether in the garden at home, on a ski slope, golf course, mountain walking, or more recently walking with the new family dog. He is also partial to spending time in the kitchen.